Back To Most Recent Post

All the jewelry and trinkets listed in MOLECULE are handmade with love by me. I normally produce only 1 piece per design. Item which is mark as adopted means it has been sold. However, some design can be remake, kindly refer to :[ REMAKE POSSIBLE ]: . If you see something you like in Molecule and would like to adopt it, kindly send an email to me at molecule2u{at}gmail.com.
Click here for general guide on how to place and order.
To check out what is new and still available, click on :[ AVAILABLE ]:.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

How do I measure my bracelet size

Notice that each bracelet made at Molecule Handmade Jewelry has a measurement stated below it's photo. To know whether you need any extension or reduction needed for the bracelet you'll like to purchase; just follow the simple steps below. You will need a measuring tape for this exercise.

  1. Wrap the measuring tape around your wrist.
  2. Add 1.5cm to 3.0cm according to personal preference.
  3. Check your measurement here to know your bracelet size.

Bracelet SizeLength
XS14.5-15.5cm
S15.6-17.5cm
M17.6-19.5cm
L19.6-21.5cm

For example:

My wrist measurement is 13.5cm


I add in 3cm become 16.5cm so that the bracelet can move loosely around my wrist.


This bracelet is 17.5cm long, S size

2 comments:

  1. That's very useful.

    Do you do Swarovski? Coz I have a friend who's the distributor of it.

    Do check out her website.

    http://joaccessories.com/home/main.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Doris, I use mostly Swarovski beads for my design, it'll be helpful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin