Back To Most Recent Post

All the jewelry and trinkets listed in MOLECULE are handmade with love by me. I normally produce only 1 piece per design. Item which is mark as adopted means it has been sold. However, some design can be remake, kindly refer to :[ REMAKE POSSIBLE ]: . If you see something you like in Molecule and would like to adopt it, kindly send an email to me at molecule2u{at}gmail.com.
Click here for general guide on how to place and order.
To check out what is new and still available, click on :[ AVAILABLE ]:.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Rosie Necklace ( 2 Adopted)

Remember the English rose inspired bracelet, Rosie?It has been highly praise since adopted by Louise. Many people ask me for whether there's remakes. Good news that the limited edition lampwork beads are still available at the bead shop, so I'm going to grab it before it's gone.

So ladies... stay tune for my new design. Meanwhile, I've made a matching necklace for Rosie.


Code: N09002


Material: Limited Edition English Rose Lamp work Beads,
Swarovski Pearls,
Non Tarnish Artistic Wires in champagne colour,
Gold Plated Closure.
Length: 43cm

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin