Back To Most Recent Post

All the jewelry and trinkets listed in MOLECULE are handmade with love by me. I normally produce only 1 piece per design. Item which is mark as adopted means it has been sold. However, some design can be remake, kindly refer to :[ REMAKE POSSIBLE ]: . If you see something you like in Molecule and would like to adopt it, kindly send an email to me at molecule2u{at}gmail.com.
Click here for general guide on how to place and order.
To check out what is new and still available, click on :[ AVAILABLE ]:.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Off Line Bazaar at Dataran Merdeka

Just finish my latest english rose bracelet collection two days ago. Unfortunately unable to upload coz Streamyx line at my area was down for 3 days, and currently busy preparing for an upcoming offline event.

What's upcoming? Molecule is going for offline art & craft exhibition this coming Saturday, 15 August 2009. This is a event organize by Balai Seni Lukis Negara. I'll be sharing booth with Ben from Owl and Magical Treehouse, Felicia from The Art Mind, which is doing Face painting, Abby, naive artist and Jocelyn from Double Chin Park.

It'll will sure to be a great fun event. I am excited and can't wait to meet new friends, and talented Malaysian art & craft enthusiast. So do drop by on this Saturday at Dataran Merdeka ya!

DATARAN BUDAYA Kuala Lumpur 2009
@Balai Seni Lukis Negara Booth,
Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.
Date: 15 Aug 2009 , Saturday
Time: 10am-10.30pm
http://www.artgallery.gov.my

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin