Back To Most Recent Post

All the jewelry and trinkets listed in MOLECULE are handmade with love by me. I normally produce only 1 piece per design. Item which is mark as adopted means it has been sold. However, some design can be remake, kindly refer to :[ REMAKE POSSIBLE ]: . If you see something you like in Molecule and would like to adopt it, kindly send an email to me at molecule2u{at}gmail.com.
Click here for general guide on how to place and order.
To check out what is new and still available, click on :[ AVAILABLE ]:.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

More Photos from Art For Grabs

There's so much to see and share on last weekends event - Arts For Grab; I dunno where to start with. Pictures speaks a thousand words right, so let them do the talking, haha...

Our booth setting

The Crowd

Syok sendiri at our booth

Molecule's handmade creations, after weeks of hard work....

My latest bling bling product - the princess mirror. I haven't got a chance to take it's profile picture, coz it's meant for display only. A lovely lady drop by my booth on the first day and ask me whether I sell it. I was reluctant initially, but after her sweet persuasion, finally I let her adopt it. Anyway, I'm glad that it found it's new owner.
(This photo was taken by a sweet young lady, Eleen before it was adopted)


Many lovely handmade toys around our neighbourhood


The miniatures by DMOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin