Back To Most Recent Post

All the jewelry and trinkets listed in MOLECULE are handmade with love by me. I normally produce only 1 piece per design. Item which is mark as adopted means it has been sold. However, some design can be remake, kindly refer to :[ REMAKE POSSIBLE ]: . If you see something you like in Molecule and would like to adopt it, kindly send an email to me at molecule2u{at}gmail.com.
Click here for general guide on how to place and order.
To check out what is new and still available, click on :[ AVAILABLE ]:.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Busy But Meaningful Month For Molecule



It has been a busy month for me and Molecule. I got a last minute invitation from Abby and Felicia to join Gemilang Art & Craft in Time Square for the entire Dec. My initial plan is to come out with some new design for Art For Grabs X'mas Special bazaar. As Abby's company got a big booth (aka a cottage) at lower ground floor, I thought it's a good exposure for Molecule Handmade Jewelry too.

Some of you may be wondering what we have to offer at our booth at Time Square. Well, we have original art work from few local Naive artist including Abby, Felicia, Benny, Ghee. Besides Painting on Canvas, they also convert their creative art into collectable items like greeting cards, hand painted t-shirts, stone arts, bookmarks and jewelry box.

Few of us take turns to take care of our booth. It's a long hour work, form 10am - 10p.m. I didn't bring my beading material there as they are too heavy and I still prefer working at my cozy beading corner at home. Luckily, my fellow artist friends made good company and we have lot's of fun chit-chatting. Not forgetting some painting tips and technique I gain from them, as well as new inspirations to come out with a series of illustrations for Molecule. I'm still working on these illustrations and will be launch once it's matured.

Our stay at Time Square has been extended till 27th December 2009. Please feel free to drop by to Berjaya Time Square, Lower Ground Floor anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin