Back To Most Recent Post

All the jewelry and trinkets listed in MOLECULE are handmade with love by me. I normally produce only 1 piece per design. Item which is mark as adopted means it has been sold. However, some design can be remake, kindly refer to :[ REMAKE POSSIBLE ]: . If you see something you like in Molecule and would like to adopt it, kindly send an email to me at molecule2u{at}gmail.com.
Click here for general guide on how to place and order.
To check out what is new and still available, click on :[ AVAILABLE ]:.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ivory Earrings (E10038)

Made this pair of earrings after completing the one with turquoise briolette. With black briolette and complete with brass findings turn these ivory beads into an elegant piece.
Please do not laugh at me... I only came to know that Ivory colour is actually close to light beige when I work in a paint company few years back. I always thought that ivory is something in light purple shade, LOL....

Anyway, I love ivory colour, it is elegant and vintage which make it perfect for wedding gown.


Ivory (E10038)

Materials: Black glass briolette beads,
Faux Ivory Beads,
Japan Matsuno seed beads in gold colour,
wire wrapping and earring hooks made with non-tarnish artistic wire in brass.

Measurement: ~6.3cm long including earring hook x 1.5cm wide
RM 20

1 comment:

  1. “I love ivory colour, it is elegant and vintage”....yeah! me too!! ^^v

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin