Back To Most Recent Post

All the jewelry and trinkets listed in MOLECULE are handmade with love by me. I normally produce only 1 piece per design. Item which is mark as adopted means it has been sold. However, some design can be remake, kindly refer to :[ REMAKE POSSIBLE ]: . If you see something you like in Molecule and would like to adopt it, kindly send an email to me at molecule2u{at}gmail.com.
Click here for general guide on how to place and order.
To check out what is new and still available, click on :[ AVAILABLE ]:.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Molecule's DIY March 2010 page @ Nan Yang

It took me the whole morning trying to scan this article, due to the size of the newspaper that do not fit into my scanner's window. Therefore I gotta divide it into 3 section, crop and combine them into 1 piece again. This is the best result I got, though my sister's body is align, LOL...


2 comments:

  1. Yeah I saw this! You're incredible! And was that your sister or yourself? I can't tell a difference lol! And I noticed the clothes she (or you?) wearing, did ya added those blings on it too?

    Ganbate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Corra,

    Haha...your comment makes me feel young again. My sister is 9 years younger than me. The T-shirt she is wearing is not bling by me, I'm not so good in sewing...hehe...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin