Back To Most Recent Post

All the jewelry and trinkets listed in MOLECULE are handmade with love by me. I normally produce only 1 piece per design. Item which is mark as adopted means it has been sold. However, some design can be remake, kindly refer to :[ REMAKE POSSIBLE ]: . If you see something you like in Molecule and would like to adopt it, kindly send an email to me at molecule2u{at}gmail.com.
Click here for general guide on how to place and order.
To check out what is new and still available, click on :[ AVAILABLE ]:.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Keishi Pearl Bridal Set

A simple yet elegant set custom made based on customer's desired design, to be given as a present for her sister ROM.

The necklace was made with combination of Keishi organic coin pearls, fresh water pearls and swarovski pearls and Swarovski crystals, using fireline as beading thread. Pendant measured ~32cm long with Keishi coins and a cluster of swarovski pearls.

The matching earrings are made of Keishi pearls and swarovski pearls all carefully wrapped with non-tarnish silver plated artistic wire.

Bridal Jewelry Set 3

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Soo Mei,

    Thank you for this delicate unique design for me. I am so happy and thankful for your kind thoughts and patience with me for the past few weeks.

    Really, thank you so so much!

    I will send you some photos with my sister wearing this. I'm so sure that she will love this just as much as I am right now!!

    You will definitely hear from me again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, may i know how much for the bridal set 1 and set 2 ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alice,
    Thanks for your interest in the pearl bridal set.Bridal Set 1 is RM 245 and Set 2 is RM265.
    Both inclusive of Earrings, necklace and bracelet.
    I do have another two design which is not in my blog yet. Do drop me an email if you are interested, so that I can send you the photos and price.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin