Back To Most Recent Post

All the jewelry and trinkets listed in MOLECULE are handmade with love by me. I normally produce only 1 piece per design. Item which is mark as adopted means it has been sold. However, some design can be remake, kindly refer to :[ REMAKE POSSIBLE ]: . If you see something you like in Molecule and would like to adopt it, kindly send an email to me at molecule2u{at}gmail.com.
Click here for general guide on how to place and order.
To check out what is new and still available, click on :[ AVAILABLE ]:.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Nan Yang June 2010 DIY Jewelry article

I know this post was suppose to be up last week, but I kept delaying it... shouldn't have any excuse actually. So what was I'm up to for the past one week plus?? Ooo.....some custom made piece which kept me very busy. Went out for beads hunting twice in last week alone, till short of certain beads for the custom made piece and I need to shop for it in a different store again tomorrow.

Just had a great mom's birthday and Father's Day celebration a couple of hour ago, a family gathering at my parents place, which was full of laughter, as usual... and yummy home cook healthy foods prepared by my brother.

It's 20th June today and time for me to prepare my next month article for Nan Yang again. Time really flies and I just wish I have more time to explore new design and create more jewelry.......

Coming back to this month DIY jewelry article , I have incorperated rhinestone deco and simple pearl cluster making technique to produce a piece of USB flash drive necklace. The steps are pretty simple to follow and materials can be easily optain from any beads store in town. Hope this article inspire you and happy crafting :))



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin