Back To Most Recent Post

All the jewelry and trinkets listed in MOLECULE are handmade with love by me. I normally produce only 1 piece per design. Item which is mark as adopted means it has been sold. However, some design can be remake, kindly refer to :[ REMAKE POSSIBLE ]: . If you see something you like in Molecule and would like to adopt it, kindly send an email to me at molecule2u{at}gmail.com.
Click here for general guide on how to place and order.
To check out what is new and still available, click on :[ AVAILABLE ]:.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Forest Green (Adopted)

Lately I'm keep exploring into green colour, not sure why, it wasn't my favourite colour indeed. Maybe it's due to mysterious feel that green project to me. I always imagine myself walking in a deep green forest, where mind and vision is clear and fresh. Hearing voices of the interacting insects, soothing sound effect by the gentle river water ripple..... Oh my.... the embrace of mother nature is so great and relaxing.

Forest Green (B09012)
Materials: Green Handmade lampwork beads
in various size and pattern,
Olive Green Czech glass leaf ,
Olive green Swarovski crystals,
Antique Copper plated findings and chain.

Measurement: 17 cm long with 3cm extension chain.
(Find out how to get your bracelet size here)

RM 28 (Adopted)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin